Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Relate

How do we relate to each other? That is a question I have asked myself for the past few days. I am wondering what it is that makes us radiate or relate to others that we meet. When we meet someone with like circumstances or experiences as us, we tend to relate on a deeper level with them. It is important to feel as if you are connected to them in some way. I hope that you related to some part of my last blog entry because that was the goal. If we take time to learn about each other, we will likely find that we all have something in common. If we were able to do that with the entire world then maybe we would all get along better and be more tolerant of one another. I am sure I can find one commonality with each person on this earth, and therefore forge a friendship of some sort. It may be on a small level or on a much deeper one. Maybe I just found the key to world peace? In business it is equally important for us to feel connected to each other and what we are doing. If we do not feel some sort of connect to our work then it is all in vain. What’s the point?

No comments: